Virta is an online specialty medical clinic that reverses type 2 diabetes safely and sustainably without the risks, costs, or side effects of medications or surgery. Our innovations in nutritional biochemistry, data science and digital tools combined with our clinical expertise are shifting the diabetes treatment paradigm from management to reversal. Our mission: reverse type 2 diabetes in 100 million people by 2025.
As a member of Virta’s small Salesforce team, you’ll shape the success of this effort for years to come. You’ll help define and execute patient onboarding campaigns, both online and offline, that fuel growth. You’ll get to know prospective patient data from every angle, automating and reporting on segmentation, roadblocks and funnel efficiency that are critical to bringing new patients to Virta. A successful person in this role will love keeping an organic and disorganized patient flow under control, be willing to get their hands dirty in different areas, and know how to move quickly to get things done.
- Experience managing Salesforce installations, supporting managed apps, creating new user accounts, and debugging current automations
- Experience working within an external permission structure (HIPAA, PCI, etc.) or a willingness to learn
- Familiarity with Apex programming language - must be able to debug current processes
- Experience with Marketing Cloud or other marketing automation tools, or a willingness to learn
- Skilled at working with data, identifying data consumer needs, and generating reports to business stakeholders
- Passion for building automations and processes that make people’s jobs easier and provide for 10x scale
- Day-to-day admin tasks including new user setup and new user training
- Field reporting requests from both business and patient focused stakeholders
- Support apps connected to Salesforce instance, call center, ClearSlide, ZooomInfo, etc.
- Work with Ops to automate recurring tasks, both reducing the workload for Ops and streamlining new patient onboarding
- Debugging and support of existing Apex triggers and classes currently in use at Virta Health
- Maintain data integrity in Salesforce through debugging and regular reporting
Within your first 90 days at Virta, we expect you will do the following:
- Interface deeply with Ops group to achieve understanding of extremely complicated workflow for patient onboarding
- Take ownership of new user setup and training
- Work with IT to streamline account creation for new employees
- Take ownership of reporting tasks for current needs and future modification
Virta’s company values drive our culture, so you’ll do well if:
- You put people first and take care of yourself, your peers, and our patients equally
- You have a strong sense of ownership and take initiative while empowering others to do the same
- You prioritize positive impact over busy work
- You have no ego and understand that everyone has something to bring to the table regardless of experience
- You appreciate transparency and promote trust and empowerment through open access of information
- You are evidence-based and prioritize data and science over seniority or dogma
- You take risks and rapidly iterate
Meet Some of Virta's Employees
Bryce works as a full-stack engineer on the Internal Tools Team, building software to help Virta’s clinicians and health coaches effectively treat patients. Outside of his team, he's helped build Virta culture by developing processes around interviewing and by organizing internal hackathons.
Back to top