Advertising Operations Coordinator
Virool is a video advertising platform for brand marketers. To date, we've promoted more than 75,000 global video campaigns across our network of more than 100,000 publishing properties on desktop and mobile web, through our unique and sophisticated video ad units.
Digital video is the fastest growing online advertising format and the industry is expected to reach $5 billion this year. We are on a mission to create the most exceptional video advertising experience for our customers, having worked with some of the biggest brands including Coca-Cola, Turkish Airlines, WestJet, Under Armour and many more. Best of all, our job requires that we watch amazing online videos every day.
Virool graduated from Y Combinator in the summer of 2012 and since then, the company has raised $18M in funding from a collection of top VC firms and angel investors, including Menlo Ventures, 500 Startups, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Paul Buchheit (creator of Gmail and AdSense), Zod Nazem (CTO, Yahoo) and others.
What it means to be a Viroolian:
There’s something that runs deep in the DNA of Virool: we see no limits. We are an inspired, fun-loving and hardworking team that believes we can change the online video advertising industry. We understand that in order to reach our goals, we need the very best people to get there. As an early member of our team, your contributions will have a major impact in our success. If being a big part of the Virool story excites you, we want to chat.
About the role:
We are seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented AdOps Coordinator to join our team and lead the setup and execution of successful advertising campaigns. We are a deadline and metrics driven team-oriented group that strives to meet or exceed KPIs while having fun along the way. The successful candidate enjoys collaborating with other functions, identifying and solving problems, knowing when to escalate as needed, and proactive with ensuring stellar delivery and performance.
- Set up, test, and QA advertising campaigns using in-house/proprietary ad-server and supplementary tools
- Troubleshoot ad-serving errors and report discrepancies
- Continually monitor advertising campaigns and ensure that they adhere to technical specifications based on internal directive as well as iAB standards where applicable
- Hold frequent meetings with Account Management team and other internal teams to showcase results, progress and optimize future results
- Play pivotal role as feedback loop node for tech, product, sales issues
- Troubleshoot and beta test new product implementations and technical updates
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years of relevant advertising or operations experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Interest in the digital ad-tech space
- Familiarity with third party ad-server technology
- Reporting analysis (1st vs third party, viewability, etc.)
- Inventory management and forecasting
- Familiarity of VPAID and VAST technologies
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Experience with web troubleshooting tools such as Firebug, Charles, Chrome/Safari Inspector or Web Developer Tools
- Some Programmatic experience a plus (AOL, DBM, SpotX, Rubicon platform experience preferred
Back to top