About the Position
As a member of our Online Storefront team, you’ll build and maintain shopping websites that our customers are excited to share with their customers. These team members get our clients’ websites up and running with our heavily tested front-end framework that incorporates eCommerce best practices. They’re on top of the latest and greatest technologies, continually hunting for opportunities to make our clients’ sites better.
- an effective communicator who plans what you want to say, adjusts the style and timing of the delivery for your audience, and speaks with the intent to listen.
- excited by the pace of technology development and aim to maintain a diverse set of skills and tools.
- invested in how your code fits into the Web at large–including SEO, analytics, and accessibility for all users.
- able to distinguish between sloppy, “good enough”, and polished code.
- friendly with different frameworks, but not in a committed relationship with one.
- familiar with modular design and templating.
How you’ll contribute
- Building eCommerce storefronts on our enterprise class, Microsoft Cloud-based eCommerce platform.
- Working closely with our Account Directors and Platform Team to estimate change effort and meet user requirements.
- Meeting with Account Directors and the clients to discuss improvement and the future of their storefront.
- Informing Account Directors of eCommerce technology changes that affect client websites.
- Learning development skills and tools that interest you and grow your abilities.
Not required, but make us go “oooh”:
- Strong Object Oriented coding background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 5+ years of software development experience
- Microsoft Certified
- Experience with any of the following:
- eCommerce development
- UI/UX design
- PCI Compliance/data security
- Sharepoint & any major CMS toolkit
- Accessibility rules such as WCAG Section 508
Meet Some of Virid's Employees
Sean works with the Virid Delivery Team to manage the company’s back-end database and web assets, as well as its front-end client e-commerce code.
Back to top