Enhances revenue optimization and profit maximization models for pricing and discounting. Analyzes and interprets impact of potential pricing moves on gross margin and regional, national, and channel pricing levels. Identifies and communicates trends in pricing, and proactively makes recommendations for management decision making. Develops databases, tools, and reports that support pricing information decisions.
- Manage to overall Virgin Mobile subsidy budget
- Establish pricing guidelines to ensure device pricing aligns to overall profitability in budget
- Partner with Brand Managers and channel partners to ensure pricing enables brand to win in market place and drive bottom line profitability
- Partner with Device portfolio manager to provide pricing recommendations
- Partner with the Sales Channel leads to provide promotional pricing to achieve sales targets but also drive EBDITA goals
- Provide usage reporting on core rate cards and monitor profitability of existing and future rate cards
- Central point for all device SRP and MAP guidelines
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Three years working with financial analysis and computer modeling techniques
- Three years product management experience
- Three years with telecom products and services
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. Sprint will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Equal opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Back to top