Marketing Manager III - Virgin Mobile USA
The Virgin brand stands for smart disruption, insatiable curiosity, delightful surprises, heartfelt service, being straight up and, most of all, being red hot. We take our customers and our people on journeys over land, through the skies and connect them to the things that matter. One day, we'll even fly customers to the stars! No matter the industry, country or company, the Virgin brand means doing things differently. At Virgin Mobile USA, a subsidiary of Sprint, we need top-shelf talent to change the mobile business for good. Reporting to the Director, Customer Engagement, the Marketing Manager will collaborate with the marketing team to develop a strategy that engages and grows the value of Virgin Mobile customers. You will work with brands in the Sprint prepaid organization to help create and execute promotional offers that increase revenue, inspire engagement and drive retention of the Virgin Mobile customer base. You'll also need to understand marketing strategies, business goals and brand objectives to generate successful customer marketing programs with operational effectiveness.
- Plan and implement dynamic marketing programs that engage customers and support the marketing team's objectives
- Work across the Sprint prepaid organization to understand business processes, analyze marketing campaign results, identify opportunities and clearly articulate how a solution could exceed business requirements
- Collaborate with the Sprint prepaid acquisition team on offers
- Partner with the Sprint prepaid retention team to use customer data and segmentation information to execute save-and-retention campaigns
- Provide strategic and creative direction to internal Virgin Mobile creative team
- Lead development of tactical communications materials to engage our existing customers, reduce churn and increase revenue
Manage messaging recommendations and participate in operational and competitive reviews to enhance go-to-market processes
- Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience or twelve years related work experience post high school
- Five years of progressive marketing experience including marketing program management experience
- Three years supervisory or management experience
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree with a concentration in advertising, communications or marketing
- Five years of of online retail, e-commerce, customer loyalty programs and A/B plus multi-variate testing experience
- Skilled in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Independent thinker, but works cross-functionally
- Strong team player with leadership skills who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Multitask on a variety of projects simultaneously while delivering results and meeting tight deadlines
Virgin is one of the world's most recognized and beloved brands. It represents inspiration, innovation, and changing business in a way that makes the world a better place. It's a culture where people find a way to say "yes" to bold ideas. Virgin Mobile USA brings the "Virgin Way" to wireless. It has always been a disruptive force, and as the industry evolves, we are pushing to stay ahead. There has never been a better time to join Virgin Mobile as we are in the middle of evolving the brand and the way we do business to once again drive real change and innovation. Why do consumers love their phones and their apps, but not their carriers? It's because carriers are boring, even utility-like. Virgin Mobile is everything but a carrier or a utility. It brings a way of living and an experience to wireless that others can't seem to replicate. We are looking for individuals who can fully embrace the Virgin philosophy and use it to make a difference in the world, who want to blow away customer expectations, and who live to pursue a mission in life as opposed to a corporate career. If you think you've got this passion and want to be part of a team of like-minded individuals, check us out. We're excited to meet you!
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. Sprint will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Equal opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, disability or protected veteran status. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Vet
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to [email protected] or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980.
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster; Pay Transparency Notice Poster; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster.
See Inside the Office of Virgin Mobile
Virgin Mobile USA brings the "Virgin Way" to wireless. It's always been a disruptive force, and as the industry evolves, the company is pushing to stay ahead. Why do consumers love their phones and their apps—but not their carriers? Carriers are boring. But Virgin Mobile brings a way of living and an experience to wireless that others can't seem to replicate.
Back to top