Manager Marketing Analytics & Forecasting
Virgin is seeking a super-smart marketing analyst, relentless operator, and proven builder with a passion for experimentation and using data to drive growth. Marketing Analytics role is responsible for developing strong analytic solutions to transform data into information, providing actionable business insights to influence leadership decisions which will help Virgin meet or exceed its subscriber and revenue growth targets.
- Manage the marketing analytics and customer Insight team responsible for providing business analytics to inform marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Responsible for Virgin ARPU and churn modeling and forecasting process
- Collaborate with the data warehouse team to improve Virgin's ability to utilize our in-house business intelligence solution
- Combine data from multiple sources for analysis: marketing, product and finance
- Put data and findings into the context of business functions, goals and objectives
- Publish KPIs and marketing metrics in ways that are clear and actionable
- Work with Management to create a reporting dashboard
Provide Ad Hoc reporting and analytic support for the marketing, sales and care team including upper management
Data warehouse experience – SQL or Tabular
- Developed Predictive models experience
- Statistical, Profile or regression Analysis experience
Partnering with marketing team to solve business problems
Primary role is to provide strategic insight to all areas of the business that will help define and guide our product and offer strategy.
- Responsible for developing our Churn and ARPU models and managing the ongoing forecasting.
- Works daily with internal cross-functional teams as well as external partners (consultants, vendors)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, and/or Marketing
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in loyalty program development
- Experience in performing marketing research
- MBA or Advanced Degree
- Prior experience developing processes in a start-up environment is desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to clearly communicate complex ideas to diverse audiences in oral and written form
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- A passion for experimentation and answering hard questions with data
- Excellent research skills and resourcefulness
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills Entrepreneurial spirit, with the energy and passion
Virgin is one of the world’s most recognized and beloved brands. It represents inspiration, innovation, and changing business in a way that makes the world a better place. It’s a culture where people find a way to say “yes” to bold ideas. Virgin Mobile USA brings the “Virgin Way” to wireless. It has always been a disruptive force, and as the industry evolves, we are pushing to stay ahead. There has never been a better time to join Virgin Mobile as we are in the middle of evolving the brand and the way we do business to once again drive real change and innovation. Why do consumers love their phones and their apps, but not their carriers? It’s because carriers are boring, even utility-like. Virgin Mobile is everything but a carrier or a utility. It brings a way of living and an experience to wireless that others can’t seem to replicate. We are looking for individuals who can fully embrace the Virgin philosophy and use it to make a difference in the world, who want to blow away customer expectations, and who live to pursue a mission in life as opposed to a corporate career. If you think you've got this passion and want to be part of a team of like-minded individuals, check us out. We’re excited to meet you!
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. Sprint will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Equal opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Back to top