Digital Marketing Manager
Leads the development and execution of Virgin Mobile's digital marketing plan using email as the primary medium to support a full communications approach to enhance the customer journey. You'll use analytics to measure, test and optimize the email, SMS and mobile channels across all stages of the customer experience: Activation, Maintain, Grow, Retain and Save. Expectation for the role is to use customer data to drive appropriate personalization to engage customers. As the primary customer engagement leader you mission is to provide a tremendous experience that in turn helps meet revenue objectives.
- Own planning, design and execution of customer journey map to ensure engagement at all stages of customer lifecycle.
- Manage customer marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, segmentation, testing, reporting and optimization
- Create reporting dashboards and reports analyzing campaign performance in order to recommend actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvement to email campaign program
- Contribute to key retention (reduce churn) objectives
- Grow opt-in email and mobile customer database by leveraging best practices and leveraging key marketing campaigns developed across the organization
- Utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate all stages of the customer experiences across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Stay current with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to email & mobile/SMS marketing
- Collaborate with internal teams across the organization to create landing pages and optimize customer experience that increases email opt-in and conversion rates
- Primary role is to ensure best practices in the development of marketing programs including the writing and sharing of strong creative briefs that result in creative communications that are on strategy, on brand, and on deadline
- Accountability for all aspects of the Virgin Mobile USA brand
- Works daily with internal cross-functional teams as well as external partners (agencies, consultants, vendors)
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Minimum five years of digital marketing experience including strategy, implementation, analytics and reporting
- Proficience with Excel and HTML
- Two years supervisory or management experience
- Knowledge of best practices for email creatives and templates, customer segmentation and dynamic content
- Strong knowledge of Excel and HTML and the ability to learn and use technical systems and in-house tools
- Strong project management skills, independent thinker and self-starter, and experience working with and coordinating cross-functional teams delivering results and meeting tight deadlines
- Familiarity with well-known ESP
- Experience in mobile/SMS marketing campaign execution
- Experience in online retails and e-commerce a plus
- Experience with customer loyalty programs
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Working knowledge of HTML
Virgin is one of the world's most recognized and beloved brands. It represents inspiration, innovation, and changing business in a way that makes the world a better place. It's a culture where people find a way to say "yes" to bold ideas. Virgin Mobile USA brings the "Virgin Way" to wireless. It has always been a disruptive force, and as the industry evolves, we are pushing to stay ahead. There has never been a better time to join Virgin Mobile as we are in the middle of evolving the brand and the way we do business to once again drive real change and innovation. Why do consumers love their phones and their apps, but not their carriers? It's because carriers are boring, even utility-like. Virgin Mobile is everything but a carrier or a utility. It brings a way of living and an experience to wireless that others can't seem to replicate. We are looking for individuals who can fully embrace the Virgin philosophy and use it to make a difference in the world, who want to blow away customer expectations, and who live to pursue a mission in life as opposed to a corporate career. If you think you've got this passion and want to be part of a team of like-minded individuals, check us out. We're excited to meet you!
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. Sprint will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Equal opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Back to top