Sales Executive - B2B Saas and Marketing Products
Work at Viral Launch!
Viral-Launch.com is a leading Saas and marketing service platform for third-party retailers on Amazon.com. We offer a complete suite of premium solutions that streamlines each point of the selling process. Most importantly, our work dramatically improves sales for our clients and our success has made us the go-to for thousands of sellers. We have launched some of the biggest brands on Amazon and we’re poised for much more as we continue to grow.
Our goal as a company is to grow – and not only in sales. Our focus is on people. We believe in people, their dreams, and their potential to achieve them. We believe that we are the launchpad to success for our clients, their businesses, and our crew!
Viral Launch is actively searching for a Sales Executive spearhead growth efforts for Viral Launch by discovering, qualifying, and landing valuable clients. You will be responsible for becoming an expert on not only our services, but also the Amazon marketplace, and the e-commerce industry as a whole. You will utilize all the information at your disposal in order to understand client needs and create meaningful solutions that benefit them as well as Viral Launch.
Why is this job important to Viral Launch?
Being a successful seller on Amazon is difficult and our suite of services is the best way for sellers to be successful and scale their sales growth. Up until now, we have grown our expansive client list through word-of-mouth. It has been excellent, but we have positioned ourselves to be more aggressive in our pursuits of potential clients. The new business that you create will generate recurring revenue streams for us, increase our brand reach, create new business networks, and you will be doing so with an amazing product that provides tremendous value.
This is a unique position, with high-level implications. The Sales Executive position is highly performance based and hard work is imperative. You’ll be asked to forge new opportunities, lead new initiatives, and solve problems creatively without much oversight.
Once you are here:
Viral Launch is a growing company, and we have the mentality of a scrappy startup. For you, that means your job may grow and change over time. As we see it now, here are the challenges that we want you to tackle:
• Become trained to a level of expertise on all Viral Launch products and services as well as the scope of selling on Amazon
• Working with the Marketing team as well as the Executive team to set strategy and plans for execution
• Provide leadership in the sales department
• Generate, qualify, and close on contract deals
• Structure deals that provide maximum value for both Viral Launch and our clients
• Provide insights from client dealings to improve Viral Launch solutions and services.
• Represent Viral Launch and uphold the sound reputation that has been developed
• Work autonomously and with little oversight
• Set the stage to bring on a sales team and be prepared to effectively manage that team
• Travel frequently to conferences and client offices
• Contribute on other assignments as needed
Why work with us?
• Base Salary: $40-60k
◦ Starting Salary: $70-80k (in effect for first 90 days)
• Commission: Uncapped
• Potential Compensation: $150k+
• Health Benefits
• SIMPLE IRA
• Potential to earn equity in the company (limited and not guaranteed)
• Access to our wide variety of free and highly discounted retail items
• Work with some of the top brands on Amazon
• Opportunities to grow with a quickly growing startup company
• Flexible schedules
• Comfortable, casual, modern and techy environment in the heart of downtown INDY
• OUR CREW! – The biggest benefit is being part of our team. If you’ve had prior work experience you know that it’s not always about the benefits, the perks, or the pay even. You love or hate your job based on the people you work with day in and day out. We have taken extreme care in crafting the best team possible. We are composed of A-players from a variety of backgrounds. Each of us is unique in our own right and we bring different perspectives that contribute to the growth of our team as a whole. We laugh together, we challenge each other to grow and improve, and most importantly we care about each other and have each other’s backs whenever help is needed.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and any additional materials. If you have any relevant web links related to your works, please be sure to include.
Ready for launch? 3…2…1…Apply!
Meet Some of Viral Launch's Employees
Steve works on core layers that interface with Amazon, as well as mission control dashboards, research algorithms, and different sales estimation equations.
Back to top