Work at Viral Launch!
Viral-Launch.com is a leading Saas and marketing service platform for third-party retailers on Amazon.com. We offer a complete suite of premium solutions that streamlines each point of the selling process. Most importantly, our work dramatically improves sales for our clients and our success has made us the go-to for thousands of sellers. We have launched some of the biggest brands on Amazon and we’re poised for much more as we continue to grow.
Our goal as a company is to grow – and not only in sales. Our focus is on people. We believe in people, their dreams, and their potential to achieve them. We believe that we are the launchpad to success for our clients, their businesses, and our crew!
Viral Launch is actively searching for a highly skilled Product Photographer – with a deep knowledge of digital marketing and advertising. You will be responsible for shooting and editing compelling photography that not only catches the eye of the viewer, but drives clicks and conversions! Your responsibility will be to take sometimes seemingly mundane retail products and shoot them in a way that makes the brand seem trustworthy and the item a “must-have.”
Why is this job important to Viral Launch?
As a designer, you will be tasked with providing deliverable services for our clients, as well as creating materials for Viral Launch content and marketing purposes. Your work will directly affect the success of our clients and their businesses, and thusly affect the success of Viral Launch itself. Your photos will be compliant to Amazon’s style restrictions and shot with the intent to inspire user trust, driving clicks, and generating conversions and sales for our clients. Our aim is to not just make our client’s images “better,” but to deliver the BEST possible images they can have for their listing. You will constantly be researching, experimenting, and testing new methods and styles in an effort to generate greater levels of conversions. Additionally, as we scale as a company, it will be critical for you to assist with improving our workflow efficiency without sacrificing quality.
Once you are here:
Viral Launch is a growing company, and we have the mentality of a scrappy startup. For you, that means your job may grow and change over time. As we see it now, here are the challenges that we want you to tackle:
· Shooting and editing high-converting product photography that measurably improves the sales of some of the top brands on Amazon
· Research, experiment, and test new ways of shooting in order to optimize quality and stay ahead of the competition in the industry
· Develop and iterate best practices and methodologies that will set the standard for product listings across Amazon
· Add insights into Viral Launch marketing strategies
· Collaborate with team to discover ways to improve workflow and team practices
· Contribute on other creative and photography-related assignments as needed
Why work with us?
• Pay $45-$60k per year
• Health Benefits
• SIMPLE IRA
• Potential to earn equity in the company (limited and not guaranteed)
• Ability to work remotely
• Access to our wide variety of free and highly discounted retail items
• Work with some of the top private label brands on Amazon
• Opportunities to grow with a quickly growing startup company
• Flexible schedules
• Comfortable and casual environment
• OUR CREW! – The biggest benefit is being part of our team. If you’ve had prior work experience you know that it’s not always about the benefits, the perks, or the pay even. You love or hate your job based on the people you work with day in and day out. We have taken extreme care in crafting the best team possible. We are composed of A-players from a variety of backgrounds. Each of us is unique in our own right and we bring different perspectives that contribute to the growth of our team as a whole. We laugh together, we challenge each other to grow and improve, and most importantly we care about each other and have each other’s backs whenever help is needed.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, portfolio and any additional materials. If you have any relevant web links related to your works, please be sure to include. Sorry, but we won’t consider any applications sent without a portfolio or work samples.
Ready for launch? 3…2…1…Apply!
Meet Some of Viral Launch's Employees
Steve works on core layers that interface with Amazon, as well as mission control dashboards, research algorithms, and different sales estimation equations.
Back to top