Full Stack Developer - Software (Jr., Mid., and Sr.)
Work at Viral Launch!
Viral-Launch.com is a leading Saas and marketing service platform for third-party retailers on Amazon.com. We offer a complete suite of premium solutions that streamlines each point of the selling process. Most importantly, our work dramatically improves sales for our clients and our success has made us the go-to for thousands of sellers. We have launched some of the biggest brands on Amazon and we’re poised for much more as we continue to grow.
Our goal as a company is to grow – and not only in sales. Our focus is on people. We believe in people, their dreams, and their potential to achieve them. We believe that we are the launchpad to success for our clients, their businesses, and our crew!
Viral Launch is actively searching for a highly experienced Full Stack Developer that is amazing at solving problems and able to create new products and solutions for Viral Launch and its clients. We’re looking for someone with deep experience in creating and designing software products. This is a fast paced environment. The executive team and Viral Launch has built an identity as creators and innovators in the space. A large part of our success is result of our team being able to develop new products and solutions that weren’t available (or even thought of) before, and they’ve had huge impacts! The products you create will be essential tools that automate and enhance the performance of our clients who sell on Amazon.com and in the e-commerce industry at large. You will be responsible from taking a raw idea and turn it into a real and elegant product…and then iterate…and develop more new products! Sometimes you will take lead on new projects, sometimes you’ll assist on others, much of the time you will work autonomously without much oversight. All in all, you’ll be pushing Viral Launch forward and helping us capture and create new opportunities.
Why is this job important to Viral Launch?
As a developer your job will be to create tools for clients that do not currently exist in the market that will dramatically improve their performance and make their lives easier. You will also do the same for us internally. Our goal is to launch new products and services that are extremely valuable in our space. These will be revenue-generating products for us as a company and we will rely on their ability to provide value to the clients we serve. Your job will be to develop, test, and improve those products, so your role has a huge bearing on our future success.
Once you are here:
Viral Launch is a growing company, and we have the mentality of a scrappy startup. For you, that means your job may grow and change over time. As we see it now, here are the challenges that we want you to tackle:
· CODE CODE CODE!
· Conceptualize and develop software products geared toward the Amazon merchant industry
· Develop both front-end and back-end solutions
· Create functional tools for internal teams
· Take a product from idea to launch
· Utilize user feedback to iterate
· Research, experiment, and test new ways of developing and designing in order to optimize quality and stay ahead of the competition in the industry
· Add insights into Viral Launch development and corporate strategies
· Collaborate with team to discover ways to improve workflow and team practices
· Contribute on other assignments as needed
We would love it if these items applied to you, but don’t be scared if they don’t
· Strong software development experience
· Node.JS or similar server tech
· MongoDB or similar database tech
· AWS, Azure or similar cloud tech
· Ability to own a solution end-to-end
· Express (Node.JS framework)
· Angular, React, or other JS frameworks
· Source control (e.g. Git)
· Unit/integration testing
· Continuous integration/deployment
Why work with us?
• Pay $80-135k per year (depending on skill and experience level)
• Health Benefits
• SIMPLE IRA
• Potential to earn equity in the company (limited and not guaranteed)
• Ability to work remotely
• Access to our wide variety of free and highly discounted retail items
• Work with some of the top private label brands on Amazon
• Opportunities to grow with a quickly growing startup company
• Flexible schedules
• Comfortable and casual environment
• OUR CREW! – The biggest benefit is being part of our team. If you’ve had prior work experience you know that it’s not always about the benefits, the perks, or the pay even. You love or hate your job based on the people you work with day in and day out. We have taken extreme care in crafting the best team possible. We are composed of A-players from a variety of backgrounds. Each of us is unique in our own right and we bring different perspectives that contribute to the growth of our team as a whole. We laugh together, we challenge each other to grow and improve, and most importantly we care about each other and have each other’s backs whenever help is needed.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and any additional materials. If you have any relevant web links related to your works, please be sure to include.
Ready for launch? 3…2…1…Apply!
Meet Some of Viral Launch's Employees
Steve works on core layers that interface with Amazon, as well as mission control dashboards, research algorithms, and different sales estimation equations.
Back to top