Content Writer - SEO & Blogs
Viral Launch is actively searching for a Content Writer who is comfortable working across a variety of mediums. Your focus will be on providing valuable and insightful content crafted specifically for Viral Launch target clients. As a company we have built a reputation by putting our clients first and always wanting to make sure that they are informed about the latest insights that go into running their businesses. You will be responsible for researching their areas of frustration and provide solutions or insights in a compelling and engaging way – doing so through the voice of Viral Launch.
Why is this job important to Viral Launch?
Creating content is not easy. It takes special skill and understanding to know just what to say at the right time. As a content writer and creator for Viral Launch you will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of the customer and being able to write to them in specific ways that resonate with them and their experiences as they run their business. The challenge, essentially, is being able to bridge the gap between their current position and our knowledge as a company. You provide the voice for Viral Launch and you do so by being empathetic to the clients that we work with. Your content will be highly visible to potential customers and we will utilize it in a variety of ways to attract and convert new business. Content will be highly important to the marketing efforts we have as well as being highly impactful to the end reader.
Once you are here:
Viral Launch is a growing company, and we have the mentality of a scrappy startup. For you, that means your job may grow and change over time. As we see it now, here are the challenges that we want you to tackle:
• Develop a deep understanding of Viral Launch business operations as well as all of its services
• Work with the marketing team to schedule and plan content
• Research and gain a deep understanding of potential clients of Viral Launch and the various pains that they go through
• Create written content for blogs and advertisements
• Utilize best practices of SEO
• Constantly consume new information in order to stay ahead and discover new opportunities.
• Add insights into Viral Launch marketing strategies
• Collaborate with the team to discover ways to improve workflow and team practices
• Contribute on other written content as needed – including, but not limited to: email marketing campaigns, PPC ad campaigns, product packaging, blogs, social media, websites, press releases, etc.
Why work with us?
• Pay $45-$55k per year
• Health Benefits
• SIMPLE IRA
• Potential to earn equity in the company (limited and not guaranteed)
• Access to our wide variety of free and highly discounted retail items
• Work with some of the top brands on Amazon
• Opportunities to grow with a quickly growing startup company
• Flexible schedules
• Comfortable, casual, modern and techy environment in the heart of downtown INDY
• OUR CREW! – The biggest benefit is being part of our team. If you’ve had prior work experience you know that it’s not always about the benefits, the perks, or the pay even. You love or hate your job based on the people you work with day in and day out. We have taken extreme care in crafting the best team possible. We are composed of A-players from a variety of backgrounds. Each of us is unique in our own right and we bring different perspectives that contribute to the growth of our team as a whole. We laugh together, we challenge each other to grow and improve, and most importantly we care about each other and have each other’s backs whenever help is needed.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, portfolio and any additional materials. If you have any relevant web links related to your works, please be sure to include. Sorry, but we won’t consider any applications sent without a portfolio or work samples.
Ready for launch? 3…2…1…Apply!
Meet Some of Viral Launch's Employees
Steve works on core layers that interface with Amazon, as well as mission control dashboards, research algorithms, and different sales estimation equations.
Back to top