Senior Software Engineer
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Your role at Vim as a Senior Software Engineer:
Vim's mission is to power affordable, high quality health care through seamless connectivity. We're a technology company that builds digital infrastructure for US health care. Health plans, patients, and medical providers of every size – from independent practitioners to integrated delivery systems – use our software to connect data and care across the health system.
What you will do:
- Play an integral role in designing Vim’s system architecture, from whiteboard sessions to actual implementation, and deliver end-to-end features.
- Build and manage a highly scalable, microservice-oriented environment.
- Help solve high-scale engineering problems using microservices.
- Develop our SDK and APIs used by the leading US healthcare payers.
- Develop infrastructure and processes that ingest big quantities of data and enrich them with data science ML models.
- Create big data tools to enable data analysts to be part of the data normalization processes.
- Work with a tight-knit group of highly talented and motivated engineers- We work fast and are agile as priorities can change, but we NEVER compromise our code or quality.
- Participate in team planning, and work with colleagues to continuously improve the team's performance.
What we are looking for:
- At least 5+ years’ experience in server-side development.
- Experience with RDBMS and Non-RDBMS.
- Experience with Data infrastructure (Airflow, Data pipelines).
- Knowledge in Cloud computing.
- Flexibility and passion to learn new domains.
- Capability to work independently, self-motivated and innovate.
Nice to have, but certainly not necessary:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science BSc.
- Experience working with Python.
- Experience with Frontend technologies.
About us: We are headquartered in San Francisco, with R&D in Tel Aviv, and are backed by Sequoia, GreatPoint Ventures, Optum Ventures, and large BCBS payers. Our customers include health plans and physician-led healthcare systems.
By inputting your information and clicking “Submit Application”, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to Vim’s Candidate Privacy Notice.
Back to top