- Tel Aviv, Israel
Your role at Vim as a Product Manager:
Vim is building a platform to align and connect patients with the best providers for their needs. We empower providers to make the best decisions for their patients at the time of a referral.
You'll be joining our new delivery team and as a product manager you will help setting up and leading the team. Our team is responsible for taking our platform and turning it into complete solutions for our customers. We augment our platform's APIs and SDKs and deeply embed them into our customers' workflows. We engage with our customers and listen to them, scope their changes, develop new custom products or features and are responsible for managing the projects end to end - we deliver!
This is a challenging role in a complex and dynamic environment, you'll need to be able to learn, fail, and learn from your mistakes. We're moving fast, which means not all of our work processes are fine-tuned, and we'll need your help to put them in place.
What you will do:
- You'll work closely with big enterprise customers, account team, and sales team to gather customer needs, and prioritize them.
- You will collaborate and communicate effectively and very often with our teams in the United States
- Understand the market, and customer needs in-depth.
- Analyse customer needs and requirements, create a viable solution to satisfy them while using the building blocks of the platform, and plan and manage the delivery teams’ development cycles.
- Own the roadmap for custom products delivered by Vim to strategic enterprise customers.
- Work closely with our design team to plan user interactions and create screens and new features that will meet users’ needs.
What we are looking for:
- At least two years of professional experience as a Product Manager, working alongside R&D.
- Experience in outbound product activities of directly engaging with customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong ability to communicate with key stakeholders across multiple levels of an organization who have varying degrees of technical aptitude.
- You genuinely enjoy a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment where every day presents a new challenge.
- You're a quick learner with an unwaveringly positive, action-oriented attitude
- Flexibility working in late hours between Monday - Thursday to work with the US.
Nice to have, but certainly not necessary:
- User experience skills, along with technical understanding.
- Hands-on experience in an Account Manager / Customer Success Manager role.
About us: We are headquartered in San Francisco, with R&D in Tel Aviv, and are backed by Sequoia, GreatPoint Ventures, Optum Ventures, and large BCBS payers. Our customers include health plans and physician-led healthcare systems.
By inputting your information and clicking “Submit Application”, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to Vim’s Candidate Privacy Notice.
Back to top