Full Stack Engineer
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Patients need a trusted guide for their healthcare journey and doctors need more time to focus on delivering high-quality care. At Vim, we are using technology to create a value-based healthcare marketplace to increase the quality of care and reduce costs.
We need people who believe that they can change the way healthcare works. We are looking for experts that want to continue to learn, are willing to take smart risks, and are open to possible failure in order to change the status quo.
Come join us!
What you will do:
- Work closely with the product and design teams to develop, define, and implement features for Vim's product suite.
- Play an integral role in designing Vim’s system architecture, from whiteboard sessions to actual implementation, and deliver end-to-end features.
- Create internal and customer-facing applications that improve the patients’ and providers’ experience.
- Develop our SDK and APIs used by the leading healthcare payers.
- Build and manage a highly scalable, microservice-oriented environment.
- Work with a tight-knit group of highly talented and motivated engineers-We work fast and are agile as priorities can change, but we NEVER compromise our code or quality.
- Owning your code-write, test, and deploy your code into production. Our engineers understand the full DevOps lifecycle, and you will, too (in case you already don’t).
- Establish software development methods for the team that are consistent throughout Vim.
- Mentor other engineers to help them improve their software technical skills and development methods.
What we are looking for:
- You have been developing software as a full stack developer for at least three (3) years with at two (2) of those years focused on Node.js development.
- Your work history demonstrates successful experience with web client technologies such as React, Angular, VueJS.
- Experience with developing and monitoring micro-service architecture.
- You welcome complex problems and work until you can find a workable solution.
- You work cross-functionally and hold yourself accountable.
- You can work with remote team members.
Nice to have, but certainly not necessary:
- Amazon Web Services experience: specifically VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, Redshift, and RDS
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Experience in building enterprise tools.
- Experience working for a consumer Internet company.
About us: We are headquartered in San Francisco, with R&D in Tel Aviv, and are backed by Sequoia, GreatPoint Ventures, Optum Ventures, and large BCBS payers. Our customers include health plans and physician-led healthcare systems.
By inputting your information and clicking “Submit Application”, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to Vim’s Candidate Privacy Notice.
Back to top