- Tel Aviv, Israel
Vim's mission is to power affordable, high quality health care through seamless connectivity. We're a technology company that builds digital infrastructure for US health care. Health plans, patients, and medical providers of every size – from independent practitioners to integrated delivery systems – use our software to connect data and care across the health system.
Your role at Vim as a DevOps Engineer:
- Grow, contribute, and support the infrastructure as code for Vim’s platform and products. You will ensure the site reliability of our platform and maintain the overall health. This is a hands-on operations role with the opportunity to develop new skills with leading-edge technologies as we build out the product and scale our business.
- Manage the daily operational tasks for our production environment.
- Maintain our docker containers and overall infrastructure.
- Automate tasks to help with container deployments, builds, and infrastructure maintenance and application monitoring.
- Accomplish daily tasks by writing scripts in Bash/Python/etc.
- Provision environments and configure them utilizing tools such as Ansible and Terraform.
- Work with various cloud and 3rd party providers to set up a highly available and fault-tolerant applications and services.
- Create documentation for projects you are working on.
- Learn and implement new technologies, and take ownership of your work.
- Extend, maintain & troubleshoot our CI/CD for all environments.
Requirements needed so you can be successful:
- Experience working in *nix based infrastructure.
- Experience with at least one of the following: Bash/Python/etc.
- Hands-on experience with Docker.
- Solid networking knowledge (Routing, DNS, LB).
- Familiarity with databases and query languages.
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Familiarity with monitoring tools. (ELK/Datadog Advantage).
- Familiarity with CM tools such as Ansible or Terraform advantage.
- Team Player with interpersonal and communication skills (Yes, you will be working with people!)
Nice to have but certainly not necessary:
- Experience maintaining or building ETL pipelines.
About us: We are headquartered in San Francisco, with R&D in Tel Aviv, and are backed by Sequoia, GreatPoint Ventures, Optum Ventures, and large BCBS payers. Our customers include health plans and physician-led healthcare systems.
By inputting your information and clicking “Submit Application”, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to Vim’s Candidate Privacy Notice.
Back to top