- Tel Aviv, Israel
Patients need a trusted guide for their healthcare journey and doctors need more time to focus on delivering high-quality care. At Vim, we are using technology to create a value-based healthcare marketplace to increase the quality of care and reduce costs.
We need people who believe that they can change the way healthcare works. We are looking for experts that want to continue to learn, willing to take smart risks, and are open to possible failure in order to change the status quo.
Come join us!
Your role at Vim as an ETL Engineer:
Vim has unique access to health insurance and electronic health record data. Our goal is to use our unique access to this information to help our members and their providers improve the health of the populations we serve. You will be part of the team responsible to organize and transform this data into actionable insights that will help Vim members and providers. In doing so, you will:
- Design, build and deploy data models and ETLs.
- Build and maintain the infrastructure for report and dashboard automation.
- Create and maintain an efficient solution to our highly-sensitive data ecosystem.
- Own the data exchange between Vim and our external customers.
- Collaborate with other Vim data colleagues to develop internal tools to be able to access our data more readily.
- Future State: Research and integrate new Big Data tools and frameworks onto our platform.
What would make you a good fit?
- Proven experience with ETL design, implementation, and maintenance
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Proven coding experience
- Team player, self-motivated, hard worker, quick learner, independent and loves challenges
- Willingness to work with our Vim counterparts in San Francisco, CA.
- High proficiency of English- verbal and written
Nice to have, but certainly not necessary:
- Working with AWS or equivalent public Cloud
- Experience working with Ansible
- Python experience- Big plus
- Experience with NoSQL databases
About us: We are headquartered in San Francisco, with R&D in Tel Aviv, and are backed by GreatPoint Ventures, Optum, Sequoia Israel and large BCBS payers. Our customers include health plans and at-risk healthcare systems.
Back to top