- Tel Aviv, Israel
Your role at Vim as a Data Analyst:
Vim's mission is to power affordable, high quality health care through seamless connectivity. We're a technology company that builds digital infrastructure for US health care. Health plans, patients, and medical providers of every size – from independent practitioners to integrated delivery systems – use our software to connect data and care across the health system.
We have unique access to health insurance and electronic health record data. Our goal is to use our unique access to this information to help our members and their providers improve the health of the populations we serve. You will be part of the team responsible to organise and transform this data into actionable insights that will help Vim members and providers.
What you will do:
- Analyse internal and external medical data sources to reach actionable recommendations for business decisions.
- Collaborate with our engineering team to ingest, analyze, map, and document various data sets and troubleshoot data integrity and data quality issues.
- You'll be working closely with our go to market team in the US.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor product performance.
- Constantly look for improvements in tools, data sources, data quality, and analytic techniques.
- Develop expertise in healthcare and population health!
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of proven track record as a Data Analyst.
- B.Sc / B.A degree in industrial engineering/statistics/mathematics from a well-known university.
- Experience working with Python, SQL (experience in Pandas package is an advantage).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze a significant amount of information with attention to details and accuracy.
- Exceptional analytical skills, creative out-of-the-box thinking.
- Strong organisational skills and be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Work independently in an unstructured environment.
- High level of verbal and written English.
Nice to have, but certainly not necessary:
- Experience working with Data Scientist.
- Experience working with Data Engineers.
- Experience working with BI tools (Tableu).
- Experience with healthcare data.
- A native English speaker.
About us: We are headquartered in San Francisco, with R&D in Tel Aviv, and are backed by Sequoia, GreatPoint Ventures, Optum Ventures, and large BCBS payers. Our customers include health plans and physician-led healthcare systems.
By inputting your information and clicking “Submit Application”, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to Vim’s Candidate Privacy Notice.
Back to top