Intern - Latin America
The intern will be responsible for seven primary activities over the course of the placement:
- Manage logistics for three workshops, including supporting in managing the venue, catering and communication with program participants;
- Design and edit collateral for external and internal distribution, in English and Spanish;
- Manage, coordinate, and track Village Capital’s local online presence through Twitter, Facebook, Medium and other relevant online platforms;
- Provide research support on media targets, coverage, and industry data for communications projects and reports;
- Lead generation and market research for future Village Capital programs and special initiatives;
- Ensure database and internal processes are up-to-date and documented;
- Represent Village Capital in conferences and networking events.
- Required business-level written and spoken English and Spanish;
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with senior leadership, media, and community contacts across countries;
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-moving environment;
- Adobe InDesign and Illustrator proficiency is mandatory;
- Google AdWords or other SEM certification is a plus;
- Demonstrated interest and experience in entrepreneurship;
- Enthusiasm for the mission of Village Capital to support entrepreneurs solving real world problems.
Meet Some of Village Capital's Employees
Manager of U.S. Operations
It is Ebony’s responsibility to ensure the quality of Village Capital’s programs, as well as the ethnic, gender, and regional diversity of the ventures selected to participate.
Back to top