Senior Manager – User Acquisition
Video Blocks offers a subscription-based service that empowers the creative community by providing affordable, high quality stock media. In addition to supporting video creation through www.videoblocks.com, we have launched two products focused on images (www.graphicstock.com) and music (www.audioblocks.com) with similar subscription models. A new marketplace launched in 2015, to further expand our library of creative content.
We have been recognized by the Inc 5000 five consecutive years, by Deloitte’s Fast 500 four consecutive years, and by DC Inno as one of Washington’s Coolest Companies three consecutive years. We foster an energetic office environment filled with talented team from a number of backgrounds, and offer growth opportunities to anyone who is willing to work hard, and contribute to our shared goals, vision and values.
To support our rapid growth, we are looking to add to our team of analytic marketers to scale and optimize customer acquisition across existing digital channels. Success will be measured by a combination of media efficiency (CPA), and ability to scale channels by identifying new audiences and opportunities (new customer relationships).
The Senior Manager will direct a team of channel managers/owners that span various external partnerships such as YouTube Influencers, Partner Email Blasts, Affiliates and Podcasts with the goal of driving tens of thousands of new, profitable customers relationships to VideoBlocks properties every month.
Success in this role requires a passion for customer acquisition, scaling revenue driving partnerships, deep experience in the world of digital media, including a mastery over the metrics and best practices associated with media and sign up flows, and the desire to own and improve an important channel for a growing business.
• Manage a dynamic team of channel owners to improve internal processes, documentation, channel performance and efficiency
• Manage all day to day operations, including creative development, ad trafficking, and budget management for VideoBlocks YouTube Influencer relationships
• Leverage analytic tools like Google Analytics and Excel to extract insights from performance data
• Expand and test new audiences
• Concept, execute and measure A/B tests to improve channel efficiency
• Conduct daily analysis and actively manage creative to goals
• Identify and unlock new channels and remain fluent in emerging placement opportunities
• Traffic campaigns using both internal tracking system and advertiser / publisher platforms with a 99.999%+ accuracy rate
• Meet and exceed monthly customer acquisition goals
• Competitive salary and benefits, including comprehensive medical and dental insurance
• Free gym membership
• Flexible work hours with generous vacation and leave policies
• Stipends for attending various training programs and conferences
• A casual, fun and fast paced work environment with unrivaled peers
VideoBlocks does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
Meet Some of VideoBlocks's Employees
Director, Paid Acquisition
Jason works with three different teams who handle specific channels of acquisitions and marketing. He also checks in with decision-makers to deliver budget updates on each team’s channel.
Back to top