We are seeking a world-class Product Manager to join our team in the Washington, DC area. If you are talented, results and data driven, obsessed with optimizing products and passionate about the user experience then we are excited to talk to you. Who we are looking for is an experienced product manager to lead the development of a global, multi-language, multi-currency digital content marketplace. You will lead a team that designs and improves a marketplace for contributors of stock digital content (videos, photos, audio…) and creators that use that content.
- Lead a team of engineers, marketers, designers and analysts to achieve acquisition, retention and eCommerce goals through new features and product launches
- Research user behavior, create user-centric experience and deliver changes
- Develop requirements and use cases for new product features using Agile/Scrum
- Lead on product design, development, and testing activities from conception through implementation
- Define, own and analyze metrics to measure the product success
- Work with the Group Product Owner to develop and communicate the product roadmap.
- 4+ years of product management experience with a proven track record of successfully launching new features
- Experience in digital media, digital marketing, subscription products and B2B marketplaces a plus
- Track record of designing end-to-end experiences using user-centered design and Agile
- Demonstrated success launching web products, from concept through launch
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to team with and influence people at all levels across functions is required
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field; MBA preferred
- Excellent ping pong skills a plus
Video Blocks does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
Meet Some of VideoBlocks's Employees
Back to top