We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to support our rapid growth and add to our team of analytic marketers to scale and optimize customer acquisition across existing digital channels. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills to keep track of multiple tasks. No previous experience is required, but we will give priority to those that are familiar with Google analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook ad campaign management. Both graduate-level and undergraduate applicants will be considered.
This is a paid internship ($14/hour) and requires a 30-40 hour a week commitment.
- Executional support for channel managers (SEM, Paid Social, Affiliates, Partnerships, Publications)
- Basic reporting of campaigns and troubleshooting where necessary
- Launch actual paid sponsorships, campaigns with support from channel managers
- Prospect for potential company partnerships/affiliates
- Update templates/decks to showcase data/information
- Create landing pages/promos using proprietary technology
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Experience with Google analytics, Facebook ad campaigns preferred
What you'll learn:
- Digital Marketing strategies
- Experience in Paid Search/Google Adwords/Paid Social (Facebook/Youtube/Instagram)/Affiliate Marketing/Publications
- Media buying across CPA, CPC, and CPM models
VideoBlocks does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.