Digital Marketing Intern
VideoBlocks offers a subscription-based service that empowers the creative community by providing affordable, high quality stock media. In addition to supporting video creation through www.videoblocks.com, we have launched two products focused on images (www.graphicstock.com) and music (www.audioblocks.com) with similar subscription models. A new marketplace launched in 2015, to further expand our library of creative content.
We have been recognized by the Inc 5000 five consecutive years, by Deloitte’s Fast 500 four consecutive years, and by DC Inno as one of Washington’s Coolest Companies three consecutive years. We foster an energetic office environment filled with talented team from a number of backgrounds, and offer growth opportunities to anyone who is willing to work hard, and contribute to our shared goals, vision and values.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to support our rapid growth and add to our team of analytic marketers to scale and optimize customer acquisition across existing digital channels. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills to keep track of multiple tasks. No previous experience is required, but we will give priority to those that are familiar with Google analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook ad campaign management. Both graduate-level and undergraduate applicants will be considered.
This paid internship ($14/hour) requires a 30-40 hour a week commitment.
- Executional support for channel managers (SEM, Paid Social, Affiliates, Partnerships, Publications)
- Basic reporting of campaigns and troubleshooting where necessary
- Launch actual paid sponsorships, campaigns with support from channel managers
- Prospect for potential company partnerships/affiliates
- Update templates/decks to showcase data/information
- Create landing pages/promos using proprietary technology
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Experience with Google analytics, Facebook ad campaigns preferred
What you'll learn
- Digital Marketing strategies
- Experience in Paid Search/Google Adwords/Paid Social (Facebook/Youtube/Instagram)/Affiliate Marketing/Publications
- Media buying across CPA, CPC, and CPM models
VideoBlocks does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
Meet Some of VideoBlocks's Employees
Director, Paid Acquisition
Jason works with three different teams who handle specific channels of acquisitions and marketing. He also checks in with decision-makers to deliver budget updates on each team’s channel.
Back to top