Senior Analyst, Revenue Analytics
The Senior FP&A Analyst will be responsible for producing global revenue, sales, margin and sales compensation analytics. As a member of the broader FP&A team, the role will play a crucial part in decision making in areas such as forecasting, long-term planning, corporate structure, and more. The FP&A team has substantial exposure to our corporate executives and directly helps inform our corporate strategy on the highest levels.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Owns weekly reporting of revenue actuals and pipeline for Executive, Sales, and Finance Leadership
- Develops and maintains complex models that focus on revenue forecasting, margin, and sales analytics
- Supports other pillars of the FP&A team with materials used for investor meetings, M&A, budgeting, and other corporate activities
- Works closely with the Global Business Analytics team to develop analytics in Domo focused on pacing, conversion rates, client and category, product mix, seller performance, process efficiency, churn, etc.
- Serves as department Salesforce lead, working with the Information Systems team to represent the FP&A Org during configuration and modification of the system
- Master of ad hoc analyses, combining data from multiple systems such as Netsuite, Workday and Salesforce to develop and formally present actionable insights
- Becomes a subject matter expert on the underlying models of our business lines, our international structure and the global consolidated P&L, helping identify risks and opportunities in recurring business performance meetings
- 3+ years of experience in FP&A in the Media/ Production industry preferred
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic performance in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or other quantitative field
- Expert level Excel skills with experience in financial modeling required
- Detail oriented and able to deal with complex data sets with a meticulous hand
- Experience with sales analytics in a high-volume sales org
- Experience with Salesforce, Netsuite, Domo, and/or Adaptive a big plus
- A passion for analytical work with strong quantitative skills, but also a proven ability to analyze and communicate complex business problems in simple terms
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.
Back to top