Publishing and Activations Coordinator VICE and VWN APAC
- Jakarta, Indonesia
This position is responsible for social activations, execution of branded campaigns and creating social-first content for VICE and VWN in APAC.
- Works closely with the Senior Director of Publishing on strategy and execution of growth plans to supercharge multi-platform digital audiences.
- Drives growth of VICE and VWN O&O audience.
- Manages publishing, activations and reporting for branded campaigns.
- Manages publishing, activations and reporting for VWN content.
- Manages regular data-driven insights and reporting for sales, growth and content teams.
- Co-manages VICE and VWN social and digital platforms.
- Collaborates with global publishing and content teams to hit global content and growth KPIs.
- Creates social-first content including gifs, social cards, social posts, on-the-ground video and social coverage, vertical video for stories, engagement focused content such as polls, quizzes etc.
- Drives platform best practice and shares expertise with relevant teams.
- Minimum 3 years experience with paid social activations, branded campaign execution and reporting, boosting on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Minimum 3 years experience managing social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc,) preferably in the news or culture/entertainment media publishing industry.
- Basic knowledge of graphic design and video content creation for social media.
- Digital native with a finger on the pulse of global and regional social and cultural trends.
- Analytical and data-driven combined with an intuitive mindset.
- Must be able to work independently with a proactive attitude - pitching ideas and consistently seeking opportunities for growth.
Back to top