Project Manager, Virtue
VICE's Project Manager will oversee commercial, client-facing programs from concept to execution. The type of project include branded content production on VICE’s channels to client’s project by VICE’s in-house creative agency, Virtue.
- To develop and monitor project documents such as project timeline, budget, and deliverables trackers for assigned project.
- Arrange coordination meetings with client and project team
- To work closely with internal departments like Sales/Account, Creative and Production for project resources and ensure delivery of project.
- To lead communication with client during project execution phase.
- To work closely with 3rd party suppliers and service providers for project delivery.
- To work closely with the Finance department to manage project financial health (PO, invoices, contract, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years experience in project management, preferably from advertising agency or media agency background.
- Must be fluent in both Japanese and English, both written and verbal.
- Effective project management skills, in coordinating a wide range of specialists both internal and external.
- Attention to detail with regard to budget and schedule management.
- Effective team player.
Back to top