Photo Studio Sales Manager
Photo Studio Manager will develop and secure bookings at Villain, a new film and photo location in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Ideal candidate will work through a combination of existing relationships, working current industry knowledge, and appreciation of the brand and opportunity for growth, ideal candidate will drive significant incremental revenue and broaden the awareness of the Villain space across all areas of the media landscape in New York and beyond. Ideal candidate is currently a working professional within the NYC film/photo & video industry.
- Develop and maintain active current database of key decision makers in the film/photo/video and fashion world to maximize outreach and growth
- Manage and execute studio calendar in an active, dynamic events space with a secondary focus on photo and video shoots
- Lead development of new marketing and advertising materials, and maximize existing sales and marketing materials
- Be mindful towards the presence and development of social media marketing
- Manage inbound sales opportunities
- Manage confirmed shoots in a dynamic filming environment
- Manage financial recaps and client billings with inhouse finance team
- 2-3 years active experience in a high-volume top tier NYC film and photo studio
- Direct and detailed knowledge of dynamic business landscape around photo industry, including key decision makers, corporate and creative entities, and general luminaires
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to broadly and accurately broadcast information in both a technical and scheduling standpoint
- Key understanding of industry specific concepts and needs
- Personal working knowledge of key elements central to the photo/film & video process
- Appreciation and ability to work across a broad corporate landscape, with an understanding of key needs of other business verticals and other location needs
- Understanding of fabrication and event elements
- Principal understanding of a formal scheduling and booking process
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
Meet Some of VICE Media's Employees
Director of Digital Marketing, VICELAND
Tyler and his team ensure that VICE fans can easily find, watch, and share cool content across all social media platforms.
Back to top