Motion Graphics Artist
At the core of VICE is the production and distribution of premium original video content. The production arm consists of a passionate and enthusiastic team of filmmakers. We make content across vertical categories dedicated to news, music, fashion, sports, travel, documentary, branded entertainment, technology, and more. We find stories that fit the VICE tone and speak to our audience, as well as finding interesting stories that could fit into brands brief.
- Work closely with the main Editor and Producer(s) to complete video & media projects for all Motion Graphics using the Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Coordinate all aspects of Motion Graphics as needed. Create assets and templates for a video editor.
- Design and animate motion graphics packages. Think show openers, typography animation, map sequences, stats, archival video treatment, etc
- Design illustrations
- Ideate for videos that require graphics or visual effects
- Quality control - Final check for graphics, correct cards used, adhering to Vice standard templates, check language, etc.
- Must have some experience in creating motion graphics.
- Strong sense of motion and a design aesthetic that aligns with our brand.
- Must be able to pull off projects within given deadlines.
- Excellent command of After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Cinema 4D and Premiere Pro experience is a plus.
- Experience in Classical Animation, rotoscoping, and visual effects would be a plus.
- Understanding of editing and camera techniques.
- Understanding of typography.
- Ability to parallel path multiple responsibilities and assignments under strict deadlines.
- Be fully proficient in Adobe CS.
- Experience of Illustrations & Graphics for Video Content.
- An understanding and enthusiasm for the VICE style of journalism and storytelling.
Back to top