IT Associate (help desk)
Responsible for assisting the Director of IT with the day to day support requests, data migration, remote administration, VOIP, firewall, backup and networking technologies.
- Be the day to day contact for all user based support requests
- Both Mac & Windows desktop/server support
- Cisco VOIP administrator and support
- Troubleshoot, install and maintain A/V equipment
- Teleconference support
- Command line (as needed)
- Support and Maintain mobile devices such as iPhone, Blackberry, Android in enterprise environment.
- Trouble shooting: Adobe, Final Cut Pro, Keynote, Mail, etc.
- Knowledge of LTO backup and supporting applications
- Inventory management and loss prevention
- Collaborate and work efficiently amongst a team of support staff
- Manage IMAP email, Google mail, and Microsoft Outlook environments
- Provide exceptional service to executives
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION:
- 2+ Years Professional experience
- Apple Genius Background Preferred
- ACMT - apple certified mac technician
- ACSP - apple certified support professional
- Apple Hardware experience
- Ability to manage support projects with strict deadlines
- Experience in help desk / customer service
- Experience with of Active Directory concepts and services
- Experiences with Jamf Pro (Casper Suite) with policies and deployment processes
- Strong project management skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.
Meet Some of VICE Media's Employees
Director of Digital Marketing, VICELAND
Tyler and his team ensure that VICE fans can easily find, watch, and share cool content across all social media platforms.
Back to top