VICE is looking for an HRIS Analyst to join our growing global HRIS team as we continue to expand our Workday landscape. You will help us streamline processes, optimize system functionality and enhance the employee experience through collaboration and innovative, out-of-the-box thinking. Your role will work with the HRIS team to manage the configuration of Workday, perform analysis and support, help in the development of the Workday modules as well as provide support to our end users. You will provide support to HRIS projects including systems implementations, upgrades and maintenance, data analysis and migrations, systems consolidations and standardization. This position with report into the Global HRIS Manager.
- As part of a collaborative team, participate in the ongoing design, configuration and reporting for Workday HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence and Performance Management
- Partner with the wider global HR team to collect HR data from existing platforms to document, migrate and implement new HCM business systems, enhancements to existing systems, and integrations with other systems
- Create coordinated testing strategy, test scripts, and execute test scripts
- Monitor issue log (through our ticketing system JIRA), promote timely issue resolution, and manage appropriate issue escalation to achieve timely issue resolution
- Supports Global HRIS team on special projects related to the testing, documentation, piloting, deployment, and communication of new functionality and system enhancements
- Create and maintain end-user and training documentation; and participate in training activities for talent management and end-users
- Build email notifications, configure and schedule alerts and create and load EIBs.
- Participate actively in the Workday Community, propose and advocate for improvements to the Workday solution, and build a network of peers to best-practice-share with
- 3 - 5 years experience with HRIS
- Workday HCM experience is required
- Experience in at least one other function area is preferred: Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence, Compensation or Talent
- High proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of the general HR business unit’s functions, business processes, and applications
- Additional knowledge of recruitment/talent acquisition solutions
- Exceptional analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Relationship management skills
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.
Meet Some of VICE Media's Employees
Director of Digital Marketing, VICELAND
Tyler and his team ensure that VICE fans can easily find, watch, and share cool content across all social media platforms.
Back to top