Digital Campaign Associate
VICE is the world’s preeminent youth media company and content creation studio. Launched in 1994, VICE now operates in over 30 countries and distributes its programming to viewers across digital, linear, mobile, film and socials. VICE includes an international network of digital channels; a weekly and daily news programming partnership with HBO; a television and feature film production studio; a magazine; a record label; an in-house creative services agency; a book-publishing division; and a newly launched U.S and Canadian TV network, VICELAND.
VICE is looking for someone with the ability and passion to liaison with both internal and external parties in creating and selling VICE’s off-platform supply.
- Onboard new partners using VICE’s video product by
- Working operationally with VICE’s video teams
- Updating documents to assist VICE’s media strategy and sales teams in selling this new inventory
- Work with VICE’s video and ad operations teams to troubleshoot ongoing issues
- Keep abreast of live campaigns on partner sites and make reallocations when necessary; prioritizing partners
- Generate monthly revenue statements for partners and assist them with potential campaign-related finance issues
- Provide reporting to publishers as requested
- Work with media strategy team to help fulfill RFP asks directly related to VICE Publisher Partners (VPP) / VICE Syndication Player
- Maintain promotional and internal strategy documents by communicating with various vendors and internal teams
- 2+ years experience within the Digital Media Industry
- Ability to liaison between multiple parties (Finance, Sales, Program Managers, etc)
- Extremely organized and the ability to understand, breakdown and communicate complex topics
- Passionate about VICE Content and its need for syndication
- Eager to be involved with ad products unique to VICE and within the Digital Media marketplace
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word and Apple Keynote
- Knowledgeable of measurement platforms such as ComScore, Quantcast, Nielsen
- Capable of navigating systems such as Operative, Salesforce, Netsuite (not a requirement but a bonus)
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.
Meet Some of VICE Media's Employees
Director of Digital Marketing, VICELAND
Tyler and his team ensure that VICE fans can easily find, watch, and share cool content across all social media platforms.
Back to top