Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
As Paramount+ continues to grow, so does the need for additional creative marketing talent. As Supervising Producer, Brand Creative, the role is to cultivate outstanding 360 marketing content to promote the Paramount+ streaming service, including Originals, Sports, Movies, Live Events, and Library titles. Work includes trailers, promos, sales and sizzle reels, display and key art, and diversity initiatives. We are looking for someone with a passion for media, pop culture & sports with a relentlessly positive and collaborative approach, who can effectively work cross-functionally and support Creative Directors, Project Managers, and Strategic Marketing brand leads to foster alignment on the creative vision for each campaign.
As our brand grows, so do our brand partnerships. This candidate would work closely with our marketing partnerships team on co-branded initiatives. Experience developing creative for and working in lock step with advertising partners will be a key part of this person's day to day.
As part of a dynamic, fast paced environment, this candidate will work with creative teams including editors, designers, and production personnel to deliver encouraged, clear, creative direction that results in content that levels-up to strategy and exceeds creative expectations. Along with managing in-house creative, this candidate will manage relationships with cross company brands and creative leads to ensure consistent messaging.
The ideal candidate is a pragmatic and thoughtful leader with exceptional creative taste, eager to encourage multidisciplinary creative teams in a collaborative environment and has experience that demonstrates both creative and logistical excellence. Experience with pro-social/multicultural initiatives strongly desired. Join the team!
- Provide clear, insightful direction for marketing assets built by teams within Paramount Streaming, agency partners and freelance resources.
- Work cross-functionally to support product quality and standard methodologies for brand consistency across marketing campaigns.
- Push creative ideas from concept to completion in partnership with VP/CD, SVP and Head of Creative.
- Handle the finishing process across print, av, digital and social media assets, working with internal and external partners.
- Bring a perspective to photo shoots and video captures, and feel comfortable giving direction as well as leading talent.
- Facilitate efficient and effective communication between groups to guide marketing campaigns from ideation through timely delivery.
- Implement best-practices and technology across divisions to support system scalability, effective production, budgeting and tracking of assets.
- Work with senior leadership to constantly evolve & refine workflow.
- Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience leading creative work at a media organization and/or creative agency
- Shown experience developing trailers, promos, and supporting assets
- Consistent track record of breakthrough creative development and a passion for storytelling
- Experience in emerging visual design trends, including Print, OOH, Interactive, Email, Mobile and Social
- Shown ability and experience collaborating with teams and delivering constructive, inspired, creative feedback
- Advanced knowledge of video production and post-production with experience with systems implementation in a successful environment
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize against goals
- Strong communication skills and ability to foster healthy relationships cross-functionally
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience with co-branded/sponsored campaigns.
- A passion for pop culture (music, movies, television, theater, etc)
- Experience video editing with Adobe Premiere or Avid software
- Experience using team collaboration platforms like Asana or JIRA
- Proficiency in G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Groups, Chat) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with AVOD / streaming subscription services
- Experience crafting work for multicultural diversity initiatives (Pride, AAPI, Black History Month, Hispanic Heritage Month, etc.)
Hiring Salary Range: $110,000.00 - 125,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City