Paramount (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, Paramount provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution, and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
Overview & Responsibilities
We at Paramount Global are looking for a Sr. Manager, Media Services for Paramount Pictures! The Sr. Manager is responsible for Client Management and content distribution servicing within Media Servicing Operations and reports to the Vice President, Media Services!
- Client-focused customer service of domestic and international clients and distribution partners, with responsibilities including EST, VOD/SVOD, and Cable TV Distribution clients, Marketing support, and Subtitling management.
- Direct POC for servicing Paramount Operating Division orders and requests for digital assets and deliverables.
- First level of customer concern for issues related to workflows, SOP's, and Client orders/timelines.
- Daily management of Project Managers, Associate Project Managers, and Coordinators as it relates to assisting with PreQual, overall workload, order tracking, and timely servicing while maintaining SOP's.
- Handling status and due dates of source elements being built for archival and digital servicing.
- Vendor management for asset creation, asset packaging, asset deliveries, asset confirmation/rejection, and invoicing.
- Researching assets, both physical and digital.
- Data entry into multiple tracking and archive systems.
- Crafting and tracking purchase orders for internal and external workflows.
- Balancing and actualizing media orders for final invoicing.
- Direct collaboration with Technical Managers for new clients, changing client specs, and technical rejections.
- Tracking achievements relating to new client launches or territory expansions; communicating issues and proposing solutions as needed to maintain schedule.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of metrics, audits, and overall group status to Director.
- Minimum of 7 years of Technical Client Services experience within a studio or major vendor.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task projects and track status across large volumes of clients. Proficiency with leading larger groups with varying levels of experience.
- Maintains composure while working through complex client-related or personnel-related issues.
- Strong knowledge of traditional and advanced digital mastering and digital media workflows, processes, standards, materials, and techniques and worldwide localization standards.
- Deep expertise with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, CRM, Word, Outlook, etc.) SAP, Xytech a plus.
- Detailed, organized, and process oriented.
- Knowledge of mainstream encode and transcode systems along with codecs and Media Management.
- Foreign and Domestic Mastering related experience.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create, to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles