Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
- Interpret requests and documents from different departments, media agencies, and advertising agencies, to review for tech-spec accuracy before requests are submitted to creative teams to create assets needed.
- Be the partner that oversees the requests that will be assigned to the team to proactively determine if they are accurate and within requirements.
- Track delivery of final assets to requester/partner to ensure proper, timely delivery.
- Be point of contact to all parties involved with regard to technical specs and troubleshooting any potential delivery issues.
- Communicate with Marketing teams and agency partners highlighting any roadblocks for execution and offer potential solutions.
- Attend meetings with Marketing team and Agency Partners to learn about platforms the assets will be on and educate our organization on standard methodologies and quickly changing requirements.
- Work with in-house and agency partners to maintain a constantly changing spec database.
- Be a champion for process improvement, enhancements and automation whenever possible.
- Serve as a key resource for creative teams as they are producing assets needed for but not limited to, display, AV, print specs.
- The Sr Director, Traffic and Specs will facilitate the post-production video and static assets from intake of requests to final asset delivery.
- Oversee the team responsible for the timely delivery of assets for QC, archive, and final delivery.
- This specialist will have strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to build relationships with both internal teams and external post-production vendors.
- This position will work closely with our external media agency to ensure specifications are accurate as well as translating those specs to our internal teams in accessible terms.
- Develop production, post production, and delivery calendars.
- Maintain logistics and communication around tracking and trafficking of final deliverables as well as an accurate spec database.
- Collect deliverable requests & communicates any concerns to vendor
- Provide updates on deliverables when necessary to our internal team and/or external partners
- Manage a team of experts and conduct performance evaluations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and three to five years experience in traffic/production management.
- Experience in production of short-form video content or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with shooting, editing, and post-production of video.
- Extensive knowledge of video and static formats.
- Experience developing project scopes and schedules for video and static assets.
- Excellent administrative, project management, and communication skills, with proven experience in managing concurrent projects.
- Ability to work proactively, collaboratively, and effectively under pressure with a wide variety of staff and outside partners.
- Knowledge and proficiency in standard editing, post-production, and project management software (Adobe Creative Suite and Asana a plus).
- Positive attitude with the ability to influence and inspire others.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles