Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Overview & Responsibilities
Paramount Tech. is on a multi-year technology transformation journey, spanning all technology and business unit areas. We are actively seeking an experienced Senior Director of Change Management Professional to focus on the people side of change, which involves supporting sponsors, stakeholders and people managers to prepare, support and equip our staff to adopt and use changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles, organization structures and more.
This position will work with all levels of Paramount Tech. to build and implement useful change management plans to support communications, engagement, and training delivery for partners to help drive user readiness and adoption.
- Building, developing, implementing, and managing change deliverables via Change Sponsors, Leaders, Managers, and Champions. Additionally, you will successfully support impacted users to transition from their current state to a future state.
- Collaborate with project and product leaders, business partners, and change management leaders to define change project scope, goals, benefits and deliverables relating to all aspects of change management, including successful adoption of technology and process change.
- Support the program/project manager with the definition and integration of change management activities into program/project plans.
- Support the design and development of communications in change management activities.
- Provide input document requirements and support the design and delivery of training.
- Identify people risk factors for projects and build comprehensive adoption and risk-management plans.
- Participate in reviewing and improving the overall change management strategy, working with regional leaders to ensure tailored local and culturally aligned approaches.
- Support and mentor more junior change management colleagues.
- Measure the efficiency of change management by regularly evaluating successes, opportunities and risks as well as incorporating feedback / lessons learned.
- 9+ years of experience in organizational change management program design and implementation using one or more change management model frameworks (Prosci, McKinsey's 7-S model, or equivalent)
- Advanced MS Office MS PowerPoint and SharePoint knowledge particularly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Detail oriented, highly motivated, remarkably organized and thrives in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Eager to master new systems, applications, and ways of working
- Strong MS Excel experience
- Solid understanding of training logistics and coordination, with preferred knowledge of a Learning Management System
- Ability to work directly with senior executives on communication and presentation development
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology or equivalent experience with demonstrated high emotional intelligence proficiencies.
- Professional certification (PMP, CPLP, Prosci) related to project management, change management, or learning is nice to have
Hiring Salary Range: $190,000.00 - 205,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City