Senior Motion Graphics Designer
- Flexible / Remote
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV,Paramount +, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
We are recruiting for a Senior Motion Graphics Designer to work closely with the Design Directors and collaborate with designers across all media. A Senior Designer has the ability to solve complex design challenges and develop creative visual solutions.
As a Senior Designer, you will support the development and execution of the brand's multi-platform creative concepts and campaigns, design, and messaging strategies across motion graphics. You will partner with colleagues to create motion designs and concepts in-house and help roll out those ideas out cross-platform.
- Work closely and collaboratively with a variety of teams, including design executives, producers, video editors, UI designers, digital marketing designers, and project managers, all while helping to ensure creative is high-level and on-brand.
- Use your detailed understanding of typography, composition, layout, color theory, and logo design to aid ViacomCBS needs.
- Coordinate and execute various design projects from concept through delivery. This includes larger ongoing design projects as well as shorter, simpler projects.
- Adept at working with internal clients to ensure successful implementation of projects, using tools from traffic and ticketing systems to creative briefs.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under tight deadlines - without sacrificing design quality or overall creativity.
- Understand workflows in a complex design team, knowledge of files, formats, and platforms to support all design areas, principally motion and social, but also display and key art.
- Skilled at guiding, developing, and building strong cross-platform creative, from print, OOH, trailers and promos to social videos, graphic toolkits, sales presentations, interactive content, and more.
- Maintains awareness of new creative trends in design and digital media and a creative sensibility that extends across content genres.
- Able to work independently and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Support high-level projects that cover the full spectrum of ViacomCBS Digital Entertainment. This ever-changing digital space includes Paramount+, the CBS App, and CBS.com!
- This role also included pushing the boundaries and breaking new ground in the world of social marketing for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Support all core design teams with logo ideation and execution
- Will bring life to internal decks, growing the design brand to all parts of the company!
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- 5+ experience in digital, film or TV marketing and promotion, preferably at a streaming, broadcast or cable network, major studio or creative agency.
- An extensive background in and are extremely proficient with, Adobe Creative Suite and you are able to design quickly.
- A demonstrated ability to lead design teams.
- A high-level creative design background, with developed conceptual and design skills.
- A versatile design background and a great portfolio, website or reel that showcases a wide range of creative styles.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or accesswww.viacbs.com/careersas a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email email@example.com.Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Back to top