Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Paramount Streaming is seeking an informative leader and excellent communicator to drive forward global streaming strategy for Paramount+ and Pluto TV as Senior Director, Global Streaming Strategy. This pivotal role in the streaming organization is responsible for leading global strategic planning initiatives including planning, development and roll out. This is a high profile role that will partner with other senior leaders across streaming and will have frequent interaction with executive team members.
The Senior Director, Streaming Strategy will drive key planning activities throughout the year including annual budget and other various strategy plans and presentations as needed.
Come join our growing team!
- Driving streaming strategy presentations and materials
- Leading strategic planning projects
- Executive board presentations and preparation
- Business reviews of Paramount+ and Pluto TV streaming businesses
- Developing key objectives, monitoring progress, and measuring outcomes
- Collaborating with senior leaders across streaming including finance, business intelligence, marketing, distribution, content, product, and tech
- Presenting insights on competitive activity, market trends and company performance
- Building recommendations for critical initiatives
- Leading a team of global streaming strategy managers and analysts
- Building awareness and adoption of streaming goals, strategies and objectives across the company
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master of Business Administration strongly preferred
- 10+ years shown in Strategy, Business Development, Consulting, Investment Banking experience at a streaming, media or tech company or other experience
- Ability to present and communicate with executive leaders
- Deep quantitative and analytical skills, with a shown ability to creatively develop insights to drive decision making
- Ability to develop teams and lead cross-functional initiatives
Hiring Salary Range: $176,000.00 - 196,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City