Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Overview & responsibilities:
- Spearhead the implementation of the Paramount Plus brand across all ecosystems and touchpoints. Safeguard workflows between all design mediums where the brand is prevalent.
- Work with the team to keep brand design templates and guides up to date.
- Work with our Research and marketing teams to test best practices and help ensure implementation across the brand and to partners.
- Partner with external agencies, the internal creative group, and marketing teams to: assess initial requests for information, project parameters, priority scheduling, and creation of all deliverables against established deadlines and marketing strategies.
- Manage the team and identity of the Paramount Plus Awards circuit creative execution. Work with marketing and PR to identify a steady roadmap for an ownable award's brand.
- Collaborate across functions to ensure successful implementation of new operational design processes and emerging design technologies.
- Lead communication of timelines, status updates, and potential risks to the project team. Partner with internal teams to identify issues early and suggest workable solutions.
- Meet with Design Directors, Project Managers, Creative Directors, and Designers to review workloads.
- Analyze multiple simultaneous projects and report metrics around project volume and goals by using data to drive decision-making.
- Research different ways to motivate and encourage the team with new methodology.
- Supervise creative project workflow by planning, tracking, managing, and driving all steps in the creative life cycle, including dependencies.
- 10+ years experience working in brand design management/digital marketing/creative agency and/or professional services/consulting, awards.
- Proven history of leading complex projects with tight deadlines and multiple dependencies.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with multiple partners at all levels of a corporate organization.
- Adaptable and able to change gears quickly and nimbly when changes happen to process and projects through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Able to foresee potential risks or communication conflicts and/or gaps and proactively work to mitigate challenges.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills to relay information simply and clearly to creative marketing and cross-functional departments.
- Ability to see the big picture while also focusing on the details.
- Calm, balanced, level-headed, and collaborative in nature.
- Proven understanding of common design issues, challenges, and guidelines.
- The ability to assist with the development and maintenance of internal processes, including formatting, file naming, and archiving.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivation, enthusiasm, and a fine eye for detail!
- Work both independently and with a team, be able to mentor, encourage and lead others! Proactively gather consensus from multiple internal partners and be able to change tasks quickly based on shifts in priorities or urgent deadlines.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles