Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Are you a full-time student looking for an internship? Do you want to work on exciting projects and gain valuable experience in a friendly work environment? Then we have the job for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic accounting intern to support our Record-to-Report (RTR) team in our Budapest office.
As a member of the Statutory team, you would:
- Assist with the preparation and production of the statutory accounts for Paramount international companies in various countries
- Assist with manual statutory adjustment preparation
- Assist with operational expense review to avoid cut-off misstatements in the financial statement
- Assist with the preparation of statutory audit files within Global Accounting Operations
- Work with external auditors during interim and year end reviews/audits by preparing information requests and addressing inquiries
- Active, full-time training student in a Hungarian university/ college and has the ability & eligibility to work at least 30 hours/week
- Demonstrates proactive approach to challenges and issue resolution
- Fluent business English language skills both oral and in writing (B1 or above)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet Explorer)
- SAP knowledge is a strong advantage
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Demonstrates ownership for own tasks
- Good communication skills with willingness to present in workgroup
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere, team building events
- Intern benefit package with cafeteria
- We're enthusiastic about our job, and we want you to be, too!
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team.
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
- We work in hybrid model with 2-3 days expected at the office/week.
- If you're a self-starter who loves data and has experience with complex tasks, we'd love to see your resume!
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.