CBS Sports, a year-round leader in cross-platform sports coverage, broadcasts a portfolio of events on the CBS Television Network, including THE NFL ON CBS; college football, including the SEC ON CBS; college basketball, including the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship; golf, including The Masters®, PGA Championship and PGA TOUR; soccer, including the UEFA Champions League and NWSL; and CBS SPORTS SPECTACULAR.
In addition, the division includes CBS SPORTS NETWORK, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports which televises live sports programming throughout the year, including college football and basketball games, UEFA Champions League and Europa League action, Italy's Serie A matches, Concacaf national team competitions, as well as a full slate of original programming and studio coverage.
CBS Sports also delivers an extensive lineup of global soccer coverage on Paramount+, including every UEFA club competition match, all Serie A matches as well as Concacaf national team competitions, and produces INSIDE THE NFL for Paramount+. CBS Sports Digital's multi-platform offerings include CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports apps for mobile and connected TV devices; the 24/7 streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ; 247Sports; MaxPreps; CBS Sports fantasy games; and SportsLine.
CBS Sports, a division of Paramount, is the world's largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. Our brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming!
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
Do you have a passion for sports? Do you love to break developer's code, run tests and help ensure quality? And did you win your fantasy league this past season (or at least give it a good run)? If you answered yes to all of the above, then CBS Sports may be looking for you! The CBS Sports Fantasy team is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to develop and implement test cases to ensure product quality for a fantasy gaming app used by over a million people every month!
Collaborate closely with product managers, user interface designers, platform engineers, and multiple groups to estimate, plan, coordinate and complete testing activities. You will ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and insightful feedback
- Build detailed, comprehensive and well-built test cases/plans and get a kick out of uncovering those hard-to-find bugs.
- Set goals around benchmarking the rate of incoming bugs and issues, then formulate a program that will minimize this rate to manageable and acceptable levels
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, coordinate and complete testing activities
- Work with QA Engineering team to identify and implement automation opportunities for these tests
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform detailed regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Apply a system to write pass/fail tests
- Ability to test native mobile and applications/web platform
- The UI and UX refresh of the fantasy mobile application
- New design system of the fantasy desktop application
- New application features rolling out for the Fantasy Football season
- Building regression plans for season launches for all games
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Must exhibit effective communication skills both verbally and written
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Detail oriented, diplomatic, extremely organized and diligent
- Must be able to work on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Proven expertise in time management and efficient use of resources
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Continuous Build and Test Automation experience
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Working with entertainment, games (Fantasy sports a big plus), news, or sports-related properties preferred
- Familiarity with testing and operating in an AWS, GPC, or Azure environment
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Lauderdale
Nearest Secondary Market: Miami