Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Overview and Responsibilities:
Paramount Tech is hiring a hardworking, innovative, creative problem solver to join our Advanced Media product marketing team.
The Product Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Product Marketing team. This position will be working closely with the Director of Product Marketing to assist in the implementation of product marketing activities crafted to onboard teams onto products and build brand awareness. Responsibilities include, maintaining files and history for collateral and other marketing projects. Assisting Director of Product Marketing and team with administrative duties as needed. Assisting marketing team by providing support for the key marketing tasks including:
- Support in communications and initiatives, both internally and externally, including product onboarding, social media, advertising, conventions/conferences, key events, catalogs, websites, direct marketing and sales materials, presentations, etc.
- Update and maintain sales and marketing collateral, promotional calendars, and assets.
- Manage marketing collateral inventory and reprinting
- Support in the development of product collateral, case studies, references, customer testimonials and other similar materials.
- Complete project management tasks related to campaign and marketing asset development including liaising with other key departments such as Creative Services, Sales, Finance, etc.
- Report, analyze and interpret data for use in developing marketing plans and content.
- Coordinate internal staff meetings, tradeshows, and other gatherings.
- Assist with the tactical execution of annual strategic marketing plans.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university OR 1-2 years of relevant experience in the field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, Gsuite and slack.
- Familiarity with advertising and entertainment industry strongly desired.
- Marketing or a related major is preferred.
- Producing product demonstrations and marketing videos (nice to have but not essential)
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create, to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City