Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Overview & Responsibilities
The Paramount Technology department supports our global content company through the delivery of a high-quality viewing experience, system infrastructure support, and by crafting innovative ways for our employees to collaborate. If you are interested in a strategy that has growth, transformation, and ongoing innovation where you can help "reinvent the broadcasting wheel", then we have a role for you!
We at Paramount are hiring a Product Manager, Ad Platforms to support a range of platforms and products that power our digital advertising business!
This role will play a key role in supporting the product development process as well as day to day operational activities. With a focus on programmatic advertising platforms and related data products and services, you will grow and maintain a positive relationship with ad sales and ad operations teams sufficient to lead initiatives geared towards using data and technology to drive revenue growth at scale.
- Minimum 3 years in a product management or product operations role, preferably in a digital advertising or digital media context working on scaled complex platforms, systems, or APIs.
- Proficiency with data and analytics, with demonstrated experience conducting analysis to track product performance, key performance indicators, and investigate issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to break down complex topics or systems. Able to explain to a diverse audience including both technical and non-technical collaborators.
- Domain expertise and digital advertising technology/standards, including programmatic video standards, such as openRTB. Efficiency in working towards optimizing a programmatic advertising business.
- Familiarity with an Agile development environment working on APIS or services with intimate knowledge of software development systems and paradigms, including continuous integration/test and behavioral driven development.
- Knowledge of and exposure to Ad Tech systems, including Freewheel and Google Publisher ad servers, as well as ad exchanges and DSPs.
- Ability to read and write SQL, including joining multiple disparate datasets together to generate new insights.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create, to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City