Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The Programmatic Marketing Manager will help implement growth and customer acquisition campaigns for the Paramount Streaming Services. You will focus on acquisition metrics such as conversion rates, cost per acquisition (CPA) and return on ad spend (ROAS). The ideal candidate has quantitative skills and some experience running paid advertising campaigns on programmatic or CTV platforms. We are open to applicants with strong analytical or financial backgrounds who would like to grow their careers in the digital marketing space.
- Programmatic marketing trader, using quantitative skills to acquire new customers for the Paramount+ streaming service.
- Responsible for overall day-to-day operations, campaign management, and reporting for the programmatic marketing team.
- Support programmatic audience acquisition for the Paramount+ Streaming Service and Pluto TV.
- Become an expert in programmatic RTB buying strategies, optimization algorithms, and data visualization for display, mobile, and video campaigns.
- Combine data analysis and marketing team feedback to build return on investment positive strategies and provide recommendations for complex campaigns to meet customer acquisition objectives.
- Develop insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness and develop proposals on how to expand campaign opportunities.
- Use our data management platforms to build Paramount first party data user segments that are the most pertinent for a particular client.
- Work with the Paramount+ and Pluto TV marketing teams to communicate and report on campaign results.
- Assist the programmatic team with creative uploads and ad trafficking.
- Support other Paramount brands who may run programmatic marketing campaigns.
- Help build our trading practices, including crafting training collateral, and internal resources.
- Bachelor's degree relating to this position required with a preference for science, math, economics, business, or marketing majors.
- Open to interviewing digital marketing, financial traders, or business analysts.
- Prefer someone with 1+ years of experience in digital marketing, digital planning, buying and measurement, or ad operations experience with a proven track record of developing and implementing display, mobile, video and/or other digital marketing programs.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines!
- Advanced MS Excel skills, knowledge of relational databases, SQL, or R/Python a huge plus
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills and the ability to draw insights from extremely large datasets with minimal support
- Ability to thrive in a small, intense, and high growth environment!
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City