Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
The Games & Emerging Media team at Paramount Global is seeking a highly motivated, diverse and capable individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative and innovative organization. This is an exciting and fast-growing division of the company responsible for the global games business and emerging media initiatives across Paramount's brands! This includes Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures, MTV Entertainment, Star Trek, CBS and many others.
Reporting to the VP of Development and Production, the Managing Producer will be responsible for the vision and business on multiple cross-platform gaming experiences on Roblox and other metaverse platforms. You will lead production and creative efforts with our development partners, manage long term planning and operations, and work with internal and external partners to deliver the highest-quality experiences.
- Champion the vision and act as its advocate for each project to internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Work with our internal and external teams to ensure that project(s) deliver on the core pillars of the games design. Finding the 'Fun Factor' early in the process.
- Work closely with the Insights team to inform ongoing improvements to game and monetization design.
- Maintain budgets, productions schedules, and risk mitigation based on defined milestone deliverables.
- Provide essential project feedback and insights to the team and stakeholders.
- Manage the creative approval process, facilitating approvals and acting as mediator between internal teams and our development partner.
- Identify bottlenecks in our production processes and contribute to solving and sharing across current and future project.
- Work closely with quality assurance to deliver the highest quality experiences to consumers.
- Mentor junior team members across the team, using your experiences to consistently provide guidance to improve teams' performance.
- Foster a collaborative and positive working environment for internal teams and our external partners.
- Be a student of the games industry, understand current and upcoming trends around gameplay, technology, and business models in the metaverse.
- 5+ years of experience in free-to-play game experiences.
- 7+ years of experience as a game producer in mobile and/or console game development.
- Working knowledge of Roblox and/or other metaverse platforms.
- Experience in cross-platform development a plus.
- Strong knowledge of production processes such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about gaming and bringing high quality experiences to players.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles