Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The ViacomCBS Digital Partnership Marketing team is seeking a Manager for Paramount+. This newly developed role requires someone who has excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail. They are able to effectively project manage. You will have the opportunity to shape team marketing by influencing and making a significant impact on distribution partners' processes and tools in collaboration with both internal and external teams.
The job will report to the Senior Manager of Partnership Marketing, as well as directly work with external key partners to grow and engage the Paramount+ audience. You will help drive the evolution of these distribution partners through feedback and close collaboration with cross-functional teams ranging from Marketing, Product, Business Development, Business Intelligence to Partnership Operations and Distribution.
The ideal candidate is an innovative problem solver who can go beyond traditional processes. They will prioritize organization, attention to details, and feels comfortable working with internal and external partners.
- Build and cultivate valued relationships with assigned partner accounts, serving as the main point of contact between internal and external partners, as it pertains to partnership opportunities.
- Assist with planning and execution of partner campaigns and programs that drive incremental discovery, signup, engagement and retention.
- Evangelize partnership programs and opportunities internally to all key partners at Paramount+.
- Communicate marketing priorities to external partners, track upcoming show launches, identify streaming trends to pitch, and merchandise top performing content for individual partners.
- Own editorial pitches for organic placements and partners end-to-end - pitch content, develop creative, traffic assets, capture live campaigns and share results with internal and external partners.
- Facilitate asset gathering (style guides, digital assets, reference material, etc.) from internal creative team and ensure organized delivery to partner teams, in a timely manner.
- Drive new ideas and processes to improve quality, efficiency, and performance of Paramount+ subscribers. Work closely with Streaming Strategy/Business Development, and Product teams to understand full 360 of each platform.
- Engage with internal Strategy and Business Development teams to find opportunities, define success metrics, and help develop scalable merchandising tests and pilots.
- Align with Product, Partnership Operations and Video teams to identify user flows, flag marketing concerns and troubleshoot solutions and fixes as needed
- Deliver analysis on campaigns performance and return on investment using findings to inform the development of future strategies
- Build and own the programs and activities with partners that promote joint solutions and grow market share through these relationships
- Seek opportunities to streamline workflow and drive automation to improve efficiency as well as create self-service tools
- Develop playbook and practices for each individual platform
- Establish tracker of procured organic placements across partners and track results/success Key Performance Indicators
- Drive forward organic and merchandising strategy through collaboration with Product, Distribution, Operations and Business Insights teams to test, optimize and determine effectiveness of campaigns
You have -
- 3+ years of experience required, preferably at a media company, or OTT streaming platform in marketing and/or a partner-facing role.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements, understanding of digital marketing Key Performance Indicators.
- Knowledge of OTT and streaming marketplace.
You might also have -
- An analytical mind, natural curiosity, passion for the media entertainment and streaming industry.
- Knowledge and/or previous experience with digital merchandising, editorial and marketing across app, mobile, desktop and connected devices.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to coordinate and prioritize overlapping projects with tight deadlines from conception to completion.
- Hands-on end-to-end execution; able to work under pressure, recognize problems, and find solutions.
- Communicates professionally, clearly, and effectively - in person, over email/chat - across all functions and levels of the organization.
- Positive outlook and desire to work in a data-driven environment with a dedicated team!
- Curious creative mind, and a strong eye for visual design!
- Experience working with partners, digital operations, editorial and merchandising teams.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Asana, AirTable and/or any other similar project management software.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles