Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
We are currently looking for a Lead Product Manager - Discovery & Experiences, to join the Consumer Product Team with Pluto TV! The Product Manager will explore and build features for improving the discoverability of content and the viewing experiences across our platforms. This role will report to the Director of Product, Consumer Product.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Develop consumer-facing products and features that engage users and drive retention.
- Identify customer needs, conduct market research and define product requirements to enable Agile teams to develop products.
- Work with the User Experience/Design team to define ways to optimize our product offerings and the user experience.
- Work closely with Engineering and Business Intelligence/Data teams to develop and deliver new features across platforms.
- Work closely with development and internal/external partners to understand requirements for each platform and drive the product lifecycle for new features.
- Drive feature prioritization, process improvements, and product development while balancing key business metrics and product quality.
- Generate product requirements/user stories and release plans to enable the Agile teams to develop products on time and successfully implement launches.
- Assess and research market competition by comparing the company's products to competitors' products.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- 5-7 years' experience in Product Management
- Online video and consumer facing experiences is preferred.
- Knowledge of video streaming products, online video platforms, and AVOD/SVOD/TVOD business models.
- Do you have a strong business sense and ability to clearly articulate the value of your product to internal and external partners?
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage
- Experience leading other Product Managers
- Experience delivering products/features on native apps (Mobile, Connected TVs, Web, game consoles and/or other platforms).
- Experience using data to guide decision-making and to validate changes.
- Working closely with Engineering teams in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with remote and offshore teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles