Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Overview and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the operation and maintenance of Paramount's Global Data Governance (GDG) Program, The Content Registry (CR). Implements data related workflows and Provides reporting. Support as needed to communicate statistics on Paramount's holdings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operation of proprietary database applications for data entry into the Content Registry (CR).
- Processing, organization, and distribution of all workflow requests submitted through our software.
- Establish, track, and monitor the prioritization of new submissions.
- Provide reference and research assistance for user community.
- Develop and provide historical reference for company holdings.
- Participation in long-term Data Governance projects and the communication of status to all necessary parties.
- Track and make sure customer Service Level Agreements.
- Participate in user acceptance testing (UAT) for CR database.
- Provide support to other systems (Rights Logic, ALIAS, What's On, ARC) particularly regarding Integration with the CR.
- Ability to balance multiple and changing priorities while working in a fast-paced, schedule-driven organization.
- 1 or more years Experience in Data Governance, Data Stewardship, Data Quality Management and Data Architecture Standardization.
- Excellent customer service skills, both in communication and follow up.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities with experience in process and quality analysis
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of content metadata and TV media-based ontologies (PBCore, EBUCore, EIDR, etc.)
- Familiarity with MDM software tools, workflows, and collaborate with other systems.
- Familiarity with Paramount's programming (inclusive of Viacom brands, CBS, and Showtime).
- Experience working with customers in multiple time zones in a 24-hour environment.
- Knowledge of entertainment media acquisition, production, packaging, delivery, and Distribution workflows including Rights, Scheduling and Finance Systems.
- Understanding of the Paramount system landscape and the cross-system data dependencies.
- Bachelor's degree in Library Science, MLS, Computer Science or directly related field preferred
- Excellent computer skills with a working knowledge of EBX, Fabric, SAP, and RMS preferred
- Experience with Content Product Lifecycle Management and Master Data work streams
- Knowledge of Supply Chain business processes
- Knowledge to leverage support from Shared Service Organization and IT platforms
- Experience in global markets a plus
- Work Experience in Broadcast Media industry a plus
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create, to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City