Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Overview & Responsibilities:
The Privileged Access Management (PAM) Engineer is responsible for the installation, operations, and maintenance of the PAM solution infrastructure. The PAM engineer will analyze, develop, and build
processes and technology to ensure timely delivery of PAM services. The PAM engineer will be expected to contribute to overall design and long-term strategy of the Privileged Access and Identity
The PAM Engineer will work closely with internal teams such as information security, service desk, systems engineering, network security, audit, application developers, and other administrators in
delivering PAM services. This will include managing the life cycle of users in the PAM system, creating and maintaining credentials and secrets, discovery and rotation of privileged credentials, and
implementation of least privilege access and delegation to secured objects. The PAM engineer will be expected to monitor and ensure the health of the systems providing PAM services. They will also
develop and support the automation of PAM services and its integration with other IT systems.
Role Details: Accountabilities / Duties /Key Projects:
- Operation of the Privileged Access Management (PAM) technologies, including accounts management, secrets management, and software and systems patching.
- Work with PAM team to implement and automate processes for administration and integration with external services.
- Contribute to PAM Security Strategy, including provisioning, password management and access policies, SSH key management, API key management, and reporting.
- Design, configure, and maintain PAM solutions for Windows, Linux/UNIX, AWS, Azure, MS SQL, Oracle, and other types of systems.
- Integrate the PAM solution with various technologies such as Service-Now and Okta
- Authoring and maintaining documentation procedures, inventories, and diagrams for PAM systems and processes.
- Monitors and responds to capacity and performance needs of the PAM infrastructure.
- Provides regular reports to leadership regarding security, capacity, usage, and licensing
- Provide rotational on-call support for production PAM infrastructure systems and processes.
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant field or demonstrable relevant experience
• Interest in security best practices and design. And a desire to administrate a large Corporate Privileged Identity System
• Thorough and meticulous record keeping and documentation.
• Willingness to follow, implement and enforce best practices
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Effective in producing desired results and achieving goals and objectives in a timely manner
• Practical skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives, and information clearly and concisely
• Experience working in a large IT organization with responsibility for supporting the corporate infrastructure.
• Experience with Identity and Access Management
• Experience in developing automated solutions and processes using PowerShell for Windows and BASH for UNIX/Linux.
• An understanding of how Privileged Identity Management integrates with common resources such as Windows, Linux/UNIX, VMWare, Azure, SQL/Oracle/DB2 database systems, Network appliances, and Mainframe.
Hiring Salary Range: $65,000.00 - 75,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City