Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Role Overview & Responsibilities
Paramount Global's Vantage is the leading advanced advertising platform in the industry, bringing audience-based solutions to clients with activations that span our massive linear, digital, and addressable TV portfolio. We are looking for an Analyst to join our Planning Solutions team! In this role, you will work with software engineers and data scientists as well as pricing, inventory, operations, technology, and sales to create and implement optimized cross-platform media plans that deliver on client goals.
- Use groundbreaking optimization platforms to build media plans for advanced audiences that deliver on client goals
- Provide detailed data points and analysis of optimized media plans to sales to inform proposal recommendation
- Monitor and track cross-platform delivery
- Build and streamline operational workflows
- Provide day to day operational support
- Assist in midcampaign performance optimization
- Assist in revenue and inventory forecasting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 0-2 years working in media buying, planning, or operations
- Ability to analyze data, develop insights, and clearly communicate the impact of varying data points
- Advanced in excel
- An understanding of media math
- Experience working in media planning, buying, sales, or analytics
- Understanding of advertising and agency ecosystem in television and/or digital
- Passion for problem-solving and the ability to find answers to difficult questions
- Ability to collaborate across various teams
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at once, prioritize actions, deadlines and anticipate solutions
- Interest in advanced advertising and innovation
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City