Certified Pharmacy Technician
Are you an animal lover with strong attention to detail? Then have we got a job for you!
We are seeking a Certified Pharmacy Technician to become a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of our veterinarians.
Veterinary Specialty Center is a small animal emergency and specialty hospital located about 40 minutes from downtown Chicago. We have over 260 employees and practice the most cutting-edge medicine. In addition to being a Level 1 Trauma Center, we are also a Certified B Corp because we care about our impact on our employees, community and the environment. To learn more, please visit www.bcorporation.net. Some of our wonderful benefits include 401k matching, dental, vision, medical coverage, volunteer program that pays you up to 20 hours per year to volunteer at any 501(c)(3), competitive paid time off, pet insurance, a Licensed Professional Counselor on staff, an Employee Assistance Program and much, much more!
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure the dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Certification is in good standing/active and can be provided when requested
Please visit www.vetspecialty.com to learn more about us and send your resume to Jayme Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to meet you!
Pay will be based on experience.
Back to top