Job Description: Multimedia Producer
As Multimedia Producer, you will be responsible for directing and producing high quality and successful video content across VH health properties to build traffic and provide revenue growth. We are seeking an experienced, professional, and talented videographer/editor to contribute their knowledge and expertise to our creative services team.
• Research and develop story ideas and prepare final story proposals.
• Research, create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories.
• Develop production plan and schedule for all projects.
• Plan and execute shooting arrangements such as identifying locations, identifying talent and crew, and making transportation arrangements.
• Cooperate with Creative and Editorial departments for production and display.
• Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing footage, organizing raw footage, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics into videos, naming videos, adding music, adding voice-over, controlling audio quality of speakers, video management and archiving video.
• Apply visual storytelling skills to develop video pieces and across media (i.e. for Newsletters, blogs, social media).
• Shoot and/or acquire B-roll footage that is relevant, high quality and supports the underlying story.
• Monitor and manage video project activities from start to finish.
• Manage budget, production crew, and editorial decisions.
• Ensure that all projects meet deadlines, traffic goals and editorial and quality standards.
• Obtain approvals at every project phase for smooth and continuous production operations.
• Stay updated with latest media technique, web trends and production technologies
Key Metrics for Success:
• Track and report video performance metrics each month – including page views, bounce rate, among other metrics as agreed on.
• Schedule monthly meeting with manager to review video performance metrics (above) propose plan for upcoming plan for videos.
• Meet / exceed monthly video production minimum volume for number of videos and page views/bounce, as well as new metrics that are agreed on.
• Develop, codify and publish/execute on best practices and procedures.
• Increase revenue for VH through increased traffic and engagement to videos.
• Manage overall video library
* 3 to 5 years proven work experience as a video producer/editor
* Solid experience with digital technology and editing software
* Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
* Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
* Creative mind and storytelling skills
* BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field is a plus
Meet Some of Veritas Health's Employees
Online Marketing Director
Mark focuses on increasing web traffic and advertising revenue, working with a variety of teams on projects which grow the visibility and effectiveness of Veritas Health’s websites.
Back to top